Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged Husband Edition (stolen from Ashley)

1. What is his name? Aaron Christopher Elmer, aka "The Cheeky Monkey" aka Arnie
2.Who eats more? My husband has a "special" eating schedule that includes one over sized meal a day. My six smaller meals might just tip the scales of consumption my way.
3. Who said 'I love you' first? Sad as it sounds... I don't remember but it was probably him.
4. Who is taller? Well... I'm half Asian so that pretty much says it all.
5. Who is smarter? This is a tough one seeing as my husband has never made below an "A" in college and I initially couldn't even get in (although there is more to that story).
6. Who is more sensitive? Movies-Aaron, Real life-Me
7. Who does the laundry? Joint effort, I wash them and Aaron puts them on and takes them off the clothes line.
8. Who sleeps on the rights side of the bed? Aaron initially slept on the right side but I stole it from him a couple weeks into our house for reason I can't explain.
9. Who pays the bills? I bring in the mullah and Aaron reassures me that when he's done with school this will change.
10. Who cooks more? Aaron does a lot of the preparation of the sides and I cook the main stuff. But Aaron has found a passion in peeling potatoes. He's my little helper.
12. Who is more stubborn? AARON... need I say more? (but love him)
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? ME (see #12)
14. Who has more siblings? Aaron
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to think I do but Really Aaron Does, but I don't mind because he's a great husband.
16. What do you like to do together? Lots of things: tennis, movies, eat out, snuggle next to the heater with Chef Ramsey(that's a show) to name a few.
17. Who eats more sweets? My name is Teana and I'm a chocoholic
18. Guilty pleasures? Dr Pepper, Basil Chili Chicken, and Spicy Chicken Sandwiches from Wendy's
19. How did you meet? YSA Institute filled with conversation about his ex's and how much he hated women
20. Who asked who out? We went to the Mission home for dinner with the Elmers and my mom kicked me under the table telling me to invite him out for a YSA activity. After the activity he slyly threw in the "ya wanna hang out for a while tonight?" (it already being 9pm on Sunday none the less). It was 50-50.
21. Who kissed who first? He went 90, I went 10 and it was wonderful.
22. Who proposed? Aaron, after a Lobster restaurant overlooking the Sydney Opera House, took me to a secluded beach and looked at the stars on a blanket before kneeling before me. So perfect that I blurted out "YES" before he even got the question out. s
23. His best features? Where do I start? He is one sexy man.
24. His best qualities? He is very loving and understanding and would do anything for anyone. He puts others before himself. He's always thinking about how he can be better for me and that just makes me want to be the best wife for him.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad to see your blogging again. We've missed your fun entries. I learned a lot. Don't ask Papa where you get the "stubborn" side from. He knew someone like that once.

Ashley said...

you don't have a dryer?!?!