
My mum and Michelle when she was 3.
Michelle at chirstmas, with Ethan so excited with Max's toy.
Last December my little sissy came over for the holidays, it was a blast to have her here. She arrived on the 9th of Dec and when I saw her I couldn't believe how grown up she looked. Its kinda scary, I keep seeing her as a 6 yr old and when she tells me she wants to wear make-up, I have to stop myself from freaking out and realize she is almost 13 (of course she wants to wear make up).
We did so many things together, but just hanging out and talking was the best of all. I can't believe my little baby sis is a big girl (tear). I love you MIMI.
Us at the Mavericks Game where we got on TV TWICE!! oh yeah!
Our lovely sign that got Jason Terry's attention YAY
Our movie day, we made these shirts to wear to new moon. It says "Team Edward" on the back. Sorry to all you jacob lovers.
We went to the Gaylord texan and walked through the ice sculptures, it was so fun. Kendall came with us and made it all that more fun!
This was just a glimpse of the fun things we did. I didn't even mention the shopping trips, there was plenty of those.
4 comments:
OMG how pretty is Michelle looking? Oh yeah - you too T :)
You and your sister look a lot alike, both beautiful! I bet she had so much fun with you! My baby sister is 13 too...they grow up so fast huh! Lol
I love and miss ya both. So glad you had a blast in Texas. Michelle miss ya and come back soon! Next time I want to go have fun too!
I have to go on record for saying, "Thanks for making a poster for the Mavericks so you could get on TV! I've never known someone who did it, but always thought it would be so fun! Yea, Teana and Michelle, you go Mav fans!
Post a Comment