
I'm so sappy, but I just love him so darn much! We celebrated our 2ND year anniversary this last weekend and I got spoiled rotten. I woke up to a big bouquet of flowers and we went out to Thai that night, we love Thai!!
When I opened the door to our home, the song we danced to at our wedding was playing and the lights were dimmed, with rose petals making a path. I followed the rose petals all the way to the door of the balcony, I couldn't see the balcony because the blinds were down. When I opened the door it felt like I had entered a movie set, I felt like Cinderella with her prince charming. The whole balcony was lit up with white Christmas lights, rose petals everywhere and our wedding song was playing, he had cheesecake and it was PREFECT!!
Thank you Aaron for one of the greatest nights of my life, A memory forever cherished!!
2 comments:
Love it! What a great celebration! Congrats on 2 years,, love ya both!
Post more stuff!!! PS I don't know how to follow your blog--there's no "follow" button to click...??
Post a Comment