Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Brittany moment!!

My Sister in Law Brittany is by far, hand's down, the best couponer(if that's even a word) I know! She showed me the couponing ropes about six months ago, and ever since then I've been chasing those crazing deals she would tell me about..like every week!! Couponing has been great, and I save at least 50% on every grocery bill, so I definitely recommend it!

Recently I decided to up grade to a binder because I was really missing out on deals having my coupons everywhere..boy this really does help! So the last couple of weeks I've been having really good deals, but last week I had my BRITTANY MOMENT!! I finally know how she feels when see gets her bill down from $40.00 to $4.00!! Let me tell you it's AWESOME!

OK so here's what happened. I went to Walgreen's and had to buy milk so I thought I'd do some rolling of register rewards (I won't get into that coz it's so confusing) But, Register Rewards are manufacturing coupons you can use at Walgreen's, that spit out at the register after a certain purchase.

Drum Roll....I hope this is as exciting for you all as it is for me :)

My total was $38.00.......I paid $2.55 YAY!!!!

Here's what I got: The picture doesn't look like much but just to give you some perspective just in case you aren't familiar with these items the scope mouthwash was like $5 itself and the Body lotion was $7.00
Oh and I have to tell you all after all that A $4.00 Register Reward spat out so technically I made $1.45 hows that for some serious saving!!