
Kenzie Caught the first fish of the day!!
The first fish I have ever caught WooHoo!!
I am terrible with the camera, I bring it with me but never take pictures...Cmon!! So i have little evidence of just how much fun we had with family and especially the NICOLS!! We miss them so much coz we only get to see them once a while, so I was so excited to be able to spend a couple weeks with Amy, Eric and the kids.Ok so I've never been to a family reunion before, back in Australia all my family live so close so there really wasn't a need, but I knew I was in for a really good time. And OH I was so right!!! There were 88-89 Elmers and we had such a good time. it was fun for me to get to know all the Elmers I either hadn't yet met or didn't know very well.
Thanks Grammie for making this all possible!!
It was a weekend full of fun, laughter and GAMES!!! Who knew throwing wooden sticks at wooden blocks could be so fun...
Well we were sad to leave and wished we had another week there. Cheryl organized a horseback ride and it was so fun!! I have to admit I was alittle uneasy at first and I couldn't quite get the whole controlling the hosre thing.. but when i did It was heaps of fun!!
1 comment:
I have some pics of the horses so I will send them to ya. Love the pic of Kenz holding the fish. We miss ya too, tons & tons! Love ya!
Post a Comment