Sunday, July 12, 2009

Married for ETERNITY

Last November Aaron and I were sealed together forever. I will say, that was the happiest day of my life. Aaron is the best husband a girl could ever ask for, he teases of course (He's an Elmer) but he is also so loving, understanding, considerate...I could go on forever. So Thankyou Aaron for giving me the greatest gift you could possibly give. I love YOU!!!

Toni took these wonderful photos so I could have these memories forever. She is such an awesome photographer. Thanks Toni! Check them out.



Amy you made this picture AWESOME!!
















If we weren't standing out the front of the temple and I didn't have heels on, I would've jumped so high and probably shouted YAY, I was so darn happy!! :)

4 comments:

Suz said...

What a great day! I am so happy for Aaron and you. We love you Teana......

Thanks for letting us be a part of this fabulous day.

Brooke said...

Love the pictures! You two are a perfect couple and you both have wonderful families!

Ashley said...

those elmer boys and their teasing!!

Angela said...

You two are such a good looking couple! Great pic's. I was glad to have the chance to chat at reunion. Take care!