I just finished my very first semester of uni and it was pretty full on...but I did enjoy it for the most part. Aaron just had foot surgery, so he's been waddling around and I've been driving everywhere. I also got a haricut, I chopped it all off. At first I was alittle scared but now I love it!! We're heading off to Utah soon to be with family and we're so excited to hang out with everyone....Summer is fun. I got my first sunburn yesterday, not fun. Funny story though I couldn't find any sun block except for baby sunscreen, I thought that would probably be stronger, apparently not!! Oh well...it's not a bad burn.
4 comments:
Teana! Hope you don't mind I found your blog! Your haircut is so darling! Love it. And what the heck did Aaron do to his foot?
what that baby stuff didn't work!? what's the deal?! Im also a big fan of the hair.
He had surgery for a bone spur...yep the baby sunscreen was a dud
Loving the haircut! Aaron hope the foot is feeling better. Love ya both!
Post a Comment