I am officially the WORST blogger ever!!
I guess I better quickly get y'all up to date....
Because I am the worst blogger I am going to start from today and work back (I uploaded my pics backwards and can't get them to move places).
I had to put this pic up of Aaron, it is too funny. Tomorrow I leave for Australia to visit my family for two months. I am so excited, I haven't seen alot of my family for two years. Although I am going to miss Aaron like crazy, he is my best friend and everything else in between, I love him to pieces...

Aaron and I got to spend a week in Utah during August, we had such a blast with Amy, Eric and the kids. We miss them so much!!
Me and my girls (Kenzie and Corby) made cupcakes and we also made blue roses for decoration. They did an awesome job!!

While in Utah, Aaron and I took Amy's kids to hike the Y. It look's really easy from the bottom, but I assure you looks can be deceiving, it was HARD! I told Aaron a couple of times I refused to go further, but I'm proud to say I did it!! This is us tired and ready for some j-dawgs!


Aaron was a trooper carrying Chloe on his back. She wasn't too sure about Aaron at first, but by the end of it she was happy.

The beautiful view from the Y. Calvin, Kenzie, and Aaron all climbed up the Y and got the view from the very top of it. Corby, Chloe and I were quite satisfied with the view from the bottom of the Y.

View from the bottom of the Y.

Cutest little girl in the whole wide world!! This is what she does when you tell her to do "peace."
WHADDUP!!

The very deceiving hike of the Y. It was so worth it!! I would definitely do it again.

Driving through the canyon.


The cake I made for Gracie's Baptism

Gathering for Father's Day...I love when we get family together.

Papa and I with his Father's Day cake

My wonderful hubby got me a Kitchenaid and so I have been making homemade whole wheat bread and whole wheat cinnamon rolls..MMM so yummy.


My beautiful Kitchenaid!

You are now officially caught up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment