WE'RE PREGNANT!!
I found out I was pregnant on the 17th of December, 2010. I remember waiting for the results and praying that it would come out positive. When I looked at the stick I couldn't believe my eyes and I just fell to my knees and thanked Heavenly Father for this wonderful blessing.
I remember the look on Aaron's face when I told him he was going to be a daddy, he was so excited and kissed my belly and said some sweet words to our baby.
We have been waiting (what has felt like forever) for this time to arrive for us and we are overwhelmed with joy. I still can't believe it's real, but I know it's coming and I couldn't think of anything I would want to be more than a mummy! I'm already in love my this child and often tear up thinking about the day I get to hold this miracle in my arms.
I'm am currently 12 weeks pregnant and am so relieved to have made it through the first trimester. (12 week belly shot)
(10 weeks pregnant)
(9 weeks pregnant)
I remember when I went in for my first sonogram at 7 weeks, I was so nervous. I hadn't had any morning sickness and I just didn't feel pregnant. I thought there was no baby in there. When the little peanut with a heartbeat showed up on the screen, I really thought it was someone else's sonogram. For a moment I had to take a few deep breaths and digest that it was finally my turn to have this wonderful experience. It was the best feeling to see that baby alive inside of me.
Last Tuesday I went in for my 12 week appointment and got to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler, that was music to my ears. Next month Aaron and I get to find out whether our baby is a boy or girl...
I feel like I'm having a girl......... we'll see!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! What great news! You are going to be a wonderful mum!
Congratulations, guys! I'm so happy for you two!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment