Monday, March 14, 2011

Tribute to the Greatest Man that ever lived...



On the 25th of Feb, my hubby turned 26. I can't believe how fast life flies when your having FUN. His lovely parents took the whole gang out for dinner to P.F Chang's and we all had a blast. I even found a dish, that compares with my prawns with Chinese vege dish I get in Australia. Me and Baby were heaps excited about that.
Ten Things I love about Aaron:
1. He has a gentle spirit, which means: he is very tender hearted and sensitive when it comes to people's feelings.
2. He has a big heart: he always has room to love people and feels empathy for those that suffer. He is a great friend and an awesome husband.
3. He's a dare devil: He kind of lives on the edge and I kind of like it!!
4. He is so excited to be a daddy: He wants to be involved in every step of the way and I LOVE that, he always talks to our baby and, I know he can't wait for our baby to arrive
5. He is a Faithful man: He is always mindful of the Lord and always wanting to do what is right
6. He is so Knowledgeable: He is a great teacher and I love our many discussions!!
7. He knows how to PARTY: I like to have fun and so does he!!
8. He is my food network buddy and I love that he likes to do things because he knows I like to do them. (That's a real man)
9. He is courageous: Aaron suffers from an illness that very few can understand and many don't because the symptoms lie on the inside. He never gives up and no one will understand the courage and effort it takes to deal with a mental illness.
10. He is funny: this guy can make me laugh all day long and who wants to go through life without laughing, I know I sure don't!
I love you Aaron!! Thank you for choosing me to spend the rest of eternity with.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your blog brought back all of the fun memories of the Gender Party night. It was such a fun idea and everyone enjoyed sharing in the excitement, clever games, and yummy cake! Thanks for always being my party planning buddy, Teana. What shall we party about next?

Cheryl said...

Oops my comment went to the wrong post. Oh well, I wanted to comment on this one, too. Thanks for the wonderful post about Aaron and for sharing your feelings for him with us. It is so special for a mother to know that her child is loved by their spouse and seen as the wonderful person that they are. You two are a great team and we love you both!