Thursday, September 29, 2011

September

My little baby is growing up so fast, he is now 5 weeks old and weighs about 10 1/2 lbs. He still loves to sleep alot, but his wake time during the day is stretching out more, which I love. Today he gave me the biggest smile and yes it melted my heart. He is cooing a lot more, but most of the time he justs stares at me while I talk to him. He loves his daddy and Aaron has the special touch that calms baby right to sleep.

We are feeling more confident each day and no longer worry about every little thing. I am so glad because it allows me to have more fun and just enjoy Zeke. That was the wise counsel I received at the baby shower Tanya hosted for us, so I've been following it and it does make motherhood more enjoyable when I'm not worrying about doing everything right. Amy my awesome sister in law came into town for about a week and was such a help. She made me realize I could get out and about with Zeke and it really isn't that big of a deal, that was a lifesaver. Since then Zeke and I have ventured out almost everyday. It was also fun to have girl time and have someone to talk to during those lonely midnight feedings!!





My one month old boy!!

Zeke also got blessed this month, on the 25th! Aaron gave him such a beautiful blessing and the day was spent feeling the spirit and enjoying family. Zeke is named after this man Dr. Richard Ferre and he flew all the way from Utah to be with us on this special day. He is Aaron's mentor and has made such a difference in his life and all of ours, we will be forever grateful for his love and friendship.



This is the only picture of the three of us we took, again I'm terrible with my camera.. I need to start saving these memories!











1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! He is so precious. And you look great Teana! Hope everything is going well. Can't wait to meet him in December!