Side Note: After editing this post I realized how bad I am at taking pictures, I never have my camera out to get all the memories, that is a goal I should work on this year.
First Santa picture, This Santa was pretty cool he had a real beard! Zeke loved him.- Zeke is already 4 1/2 months
- School starts in a couple weeks
- Christmas and New Year's came and VERY quickly went :(
- Christmas and New Year's came and VERY quickly went :(
- I seem to never be done with cleaning...
- Aaron graduates this year in May
- Aaron graduates this year in May
and we are going to Australia in 5 months for a vacation... Life is so exciting these days I need to start working out to keep up with it all.
Our household has been sick for the last 3 weeks, we all caught something nasty and am so glad to be feeling like I'm amongst the living once again. Luckily Zeke escaped the wrath of it and only got a mild cold. He is so fun and just keeps growing and making Aaron and I fall more in love with him each and everyday.
Our household has been sick for the last 3 weeks, we all caught something nasty and am so glad to be feeling like I'm amongst the living once again. Luckily Zeke escaped the wrath of it and only got a mild cold. He is so fun and just keeps growing and making Aaron and I fall more in love with him each and everyday.
Some new things he's been doin..
- He can now officially roll from stomach to back, and does it all the time
- He has started eating rice cereal and tomorrow I think I'm gonna try some sweet potato
- Since the end of November he has slept through the night from about 8:30pm-7am (Yes, he is an angel)
- He grunts himself to sleep, very funny!!
- He has started eating rice cereal and tomorrow I think I'm gonna try some sweet potato
- Since the end of November he has slept through the night from about 8:30pm-7am (Yes, he is an angel)
- He grunts himself to sleep, very funny!!
- He loves his Jumperoo and all toys
- He talks all the time.. I LOVE IT!
He is such a good baby, he doesn't cry very often and seems to always be either chilling out or smiling.
We had a fun Christmas with family and friends and are so glad we got to catch up with all of them. SO as with every new year comes new year resolutions. This year I've decided to actually make a list and somehow stick to it. I'm really not a person who officially makes goals, usually I just decide one day to do something and then a couple months later do something else. My lack of organization often leaves me with no finished project. Time to stop that!
Goals..
1. Work out 3 times a week
2. Work on family history
3. Work on Zeke's scrapbooks
4. Learn to play some hymns on the piano
I think this is about all the official goals I could handle, I'm hoping posting this will make me feel more accountable..
No comments:
Post a Comment