Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Photo Crazy!!

I get to stare at this face all day long and I just love it!! I've been really trying to document his growth more and so I have a long post of pictures. Enjoy!
I know I'm totally biased, but I just love his eyes. I'm not quite sure if there blue or green, but I think their pretty cool.

Aaron and I went shopping and stumbled upon these at Children's Place. I didn't even know they made sunnies for babies. It was the best waste of $4.50 I've spent in a long time. I think he knows how cool they are because he will leave them on and seems to enjoy wearing them :)

His hair is so crazy!! I just don't have the heart to cut it. Aaron is not a fan of shaggy hair, but I am. So we'll see how long I can hold off the haircut.

He is crazy about tub time. He kicks so hard he does a backward worm, sometimes I have to put a hand towel behind his head, he bangs so hard. I am also left soaked by the end of bath time.



I've seen all those little babies on you tube floating on their backs by 3-6 months, it's the coolest thing to watch. I have so much fun teaching him how to float (or at least trying). I love how excited he gets about being in the water. We had fun in the hot tub, can't wait for more summer days.

He's my little buddy!


I love baby feet, and whenever I take his socks off he does this.. it's the cutest thing!


This is the face I get when he sees the camera, so a smile is a rare shot!



Just sporting some Texas pride while jumping around.

I love watching Aaron and Zeke together. They laugh at each other and Zeke always has the biggest smile ready for his daddy.


I don't think I'll ever stop loving (smothering) him :)



Life is great, nothing much to update on. School is coming to an end for Aaron and we are so excited to enter the next chapter of life. Big news: Zeke's first tooth is coming through!!


Things Zeke likes to do these days


-Rolling everywhere!! I can't take my eyes off him.

-Laughing at our laughs

-Poking his tongue out and clicking it

-Eating all kinds of foods. Favorite is Sweet Potato

-Squeal





























No comments: