It was the best six weeks of this year, I literally dragged my feet onto the plane coming home and cried a whole 2 minutes ( I was quickly reminded by Zeke that I wasn't going to have time to feel sorry for myself the whole plane ride home.)
We had fun with family, friends, good food, not so good food and the beautiful scenery that Australia offers.
Some highlights of the trip: Watching my family with Zeke, Staying up till all hours of the night, catching up with my family and cousins, Finding Aaron STILL Kareokeing (if that's even a word) at 5am with all my aunties (they were loving the Elvis impressions), Eatin lot's of Thai food, Goofing around with my little sis, Hanging out with my friends and their sweet kiddos, watching my nephew rip it up in soccer, strolling along the harbour right beside the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, touching the beautiful sand and ocean, Shopping (love Aussie fashion), Watching my brother love on little Zeke (he is a total softie with him), Getting so see friends from the Sutherland ward, Getting my back cracked by the best chiropractor in the world (not an exaggeration!) Riding the train all over Sydney, taking Zeke to my dad's grave site, Celebrating Liza and Charlie's engagement, baking with my cuz Maria, Fish and Chips, you know the list goes on!!
I'm not a photo taker, but here is what I got (I did try to be diligent this trip).
Zeke getting ready for the 17 hour trip!! He did awesome (both ways)
Zeke's first train ride in Sydney!
With my cousins and sisters, celebrating Liza's birthday
Charlie, Liza and I (they are engaged)
Me and Charm at Wollongong, enjoying the view and of course, fish and chips!
Zeke's first beach encounter, he loved it!! Totally an Aussie!
Ysabel and Zeke
Koala
Kangaroo
The famous Harbour Bridge and Opera House
Aaron teaching Zeke to sing Opera!
Aaron's favourite Aussie meal, Oatley's meat pie and Lemon Lime Bitters!
1 comment:
Love the post, Teana!
Post a Comment