We went to our regular video store where we rent for 1 dollar a movie(that's really cheap for Australia, it's usually around 4 dollars for a weekly) and guess what? They didn't have episode one... I was shocked it would be rented and Aaron was very sad. So off we went to another video store about 12 m
ins away and guess what? They didn't have it too!!! I was like "what is going on??" The guy at the store told us that people were renting it to catch up so they would remeber everything when that cartoon one came out. So we just decided to watch it in the original way it came out coz they had episode 4. The next day when we needed to rent 5 and 6 we had the same problem, I felt a little crazy but now I was on the bandwagon with Aaron trying to get these DVDs at all cost.
ins away and guess what? They didn't have it too!!! I was like "what is going on??" The guy at the store told us that people were renting it to catch up so they would remeber everything when that cartoon one came out. So we just decided to watch it in the original way it came out coz they had episode 4. The next day when we needed to rent 5 and 6 we had the same problem, I felt a little crazy but now I was on the bandwagon with Aaron trying to get these DVDs at all cost. I have seen 4,5 and 6 in two days and I LOVE IT!!! Who knew Star Wars was so awesome!!! Aaron loves those little guys "ewoks" in episode 6, you should of seen him, he was googling over them. They are pretty cute aren't they??
I must say I was on the edge of my seat. Darth Vader being Anakin and Princess leya and Luke being twins...and then darth being their FATHER, I was feeling the FORCE!!!! Lucas films I give you 10/10.

3 comments:
Way to go finally seeing Star Wars. I never liked it much when I was little but I guess its grown on me.
What a creative date week! I'm not sure I am as big a fan but when your with your hubby everything is better! We love you both, hurry and get to the states! Check out my blog to see the kids! Love ya!
Watching a series of movies like that is fun, especially if you haven't seen any of them before. Did Aaron tell you he used to take his Star Wars figures everywhere with him ... even in the shower?
Post a Comment