Thursday, October 2, 2008
Kids Say the Darnest Things
My sister-in-law has a mix of two worlds. On one side she is your normal 11 year old kid. She loves Miley Cyrus and those Bring It On movies (a little too much). We have a lot of fun joking around and what not. On the other side she lives in a world surounded by adults. The movies they watch, she watches. The music they listen to, she listens to. She is anything but sheltered. Anyways... this story has to do with her little girl side. The other day I was on the computer after church and she came up to me. She said that at church she learned that people with mental handicaps (I don't know the proper term) automatically go to heaven. Then she asked me if that meant I was going to heaven. It was so cute. (I have Bipolar... not quite the right handicap). I had a good laugh as I wished that was the case. Good Times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its funny how unashamed kidd are about saying certain things--they have no idea about sensitive topics. One day in Massachusetts when Jordan and I were on a walk we passed an Indian woman. Jordan said really loudly, "That lady is really black." He also said in a grocery store line about the woman in front of us, "that's a really fat lady." Everyone could hear, including the woman--pretty embarassing.
I'm pretty sure she got it right that you are going straight to heaven! Gotta love that sweet Michelle!
Post a Comment