Tuesday, September 16, 2008
My Smorgas Board
So I've decided to start a new blog. I'll still be joining Teana to create vainly sarcastic moments and lots of self deprecating humor. This blog will strictly be about the other side of me. I find it more appropriate to separate my light hearted emotions from my more serious and perhaps even artistic emotions and abilities. This other blog will feature some of my thoughts on Bipolar, Politics and will have excerpts from poetry, thoughts/quotes, short stories, and excerpts from things I've written/am writing for a couple books I'd like to write one day, even if they're never published. I'm not going to make it the full feel of my journal but will be getting into some of the issues of the bipolar and the darkness and light it brings into my life. If those things seem disturbing to you then I advise you to not read it. Most of it will be more analytical and hopefully in some ways enlightening to those who don't understand mental illness and the feelings one feels when in a state of mind the can't entirely control. I'm still working on putting it together but will post it on my "family blogs" link on the side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great idea! Let me know when you get it up and running! Love you and all your wonderful talents.
Dumb Americans! (o:
I had to make such a huge effort for the left-sided driving that I still don't know what way to go on round-abouts now that I'm home (I'd never seen them before, now they're everywhere!)
I'm Interested! Hey, I thought you were going to put up some special blog idea that you wanted me to see. Is it still forthcoming?
Love Ya!
Post a Comment