Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Soon to be Famous Chicken Nugget Recipe

So a couple years ago Brittany (my sister-in-law) was having a baby (shout out to my little E-dawg). Many of you may know that the preparedness (if that's a word) of my Brit, or Britles as I like to call her is beyond any other. Every time she has a baby she puts together an abundance of freezer meals so that she doesn't have to worry about cooking much during the first few months the baby is born. I myself am a bit of an amateur chef and so I told her that I'd concocted a little chicken nugget recipe that I thought Ethan would love. Anyways... she did it and it was a big success. The other day I talked to her and since #2 is on the way she was about the business of food freezing. (I'm smelling Mormon food storage business all over that). Anyways I thought I'd pull out my old recipe and share it with you.


1. Cut chicken

2. Melted butter

3. Bread crumbs

4. Cookie Sheet to freeze on


If you can't figure out how to put those directions together than I feel bad for ya. Thanks Britt for putting my recipe to good use. Love ya!

4 comments:

Brit said...

Your post and picture just melts my heart! I wish I could have been there when you were making them! I'm so proud!

Jamie said...

think i'll have to try this :) thanks for your secret recipe!

Angela said...

such a good uncle, looking forward to your arrival to the states

Amy Jo said...

I love you Bro! I am totally trying that recipe! My kids would eat chicken nuggets everyday, oh yeah, they do:)