Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Wedding!

Getting a videographer is a very hard task in Australia.
1. They are crazy expensive around $5000.
2. They don't do it like the Utah guys. (I loved Brittney and Ryan's video)

So we didn't get one. Funnily enough we didn't think about a home video but luckily my brother was slightly prepared. He has a really good camera with a video on it so all those moving memories were taken from his camera.

I absolutely love to sing everywhere and anywhere, it makes me really happy, one of my escapes. So I wanted to sing for Aaron on our wedding day, I searched everywhere for a good song choice and realised there was no way I was going to bust out those notes on the most important night of my life. I have a really good friend who plays the guitar and so we wrote a song together. It's kinda of corny but I like it!

My brother filmed it and I've finally been able to post it after all the uploading drama I had. I had to post it on you tube first, scary huh? I was so nervous I couldn't even get out some of the notes to my own song but here it is anyways...




3 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

If you ever make it back to Utah I can put a video together for you. I did it for my cousin Emily when she got married. I have all the software on my computer. If you have pictures and any video I can add music and transitions and all that fun stuff. I wish Dean and I had a wedding video. We really don't have any pictures due to a camera malfunction. The main camera our photographer shot with locked the pictures and they can not be taken off! Lame huh!

Amy Jo said...

I love the video! I love seeing those pictures, it takes me back to fun times! I had a blast spending time with you getting our makeup done, looking for shoes, looking for earrings and riding in a sweet limo and having a blast. Best 5 days I have had in a long time! And of course nothing beats Aaron,Ryan,Matt,& Ryan May and I all crammed in the mini van laughing up a storm. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

This takes me back. It was so fun to get to come to the wedding. The thing I remember most is thinking "Man, my brother did good...real good" & yet also thinking "who could be good enough for my little brother?". Well, the festivities went along & I realized you were going to sing to him. No offense, but when I was asked to play the piano at my wedding reception, the audience probably could have done without it...it was not that good, but the sentiment was there. So, that is what I expected here. But, then you sang and it blew me away. You have an awesome voice to go with your awesome husband. Can't wait for you guys to get back over here so Britley and I can hang with you! -Ryan