Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Lovely Sister-in-Law Brittles

I have this sister-in-law that is pretty awesome. She cooks, she bakes, she is creative and smart, and most importantly she can do Princess Leia buns with her hair. What more could you ask for, right? The only pic I have of her is one of her with E-dawg right after she gave birth so I'll go ahead and not post that. I just wanted to say though she blogged with failure of mentioning it chicken nugget came straight from her and was trying to antagonize her by saying I came up with it. Heaven knows my cooking skills extend only to some crafty things I created with Ramen Noodles while on my mission. The rest I just follow directions. Sadly, Brittany didn't even rebuttal to my comments but brushed over them lovingly. What an in law.

1 comment:

Brit said...

I guess you just have to realize that I'm married to your brother and whenever I hear sarcasm and joking, all I hear is complements and love. So it's no wonder that I respond to you like I do, you're seriously my brother. Anyway...thanks for my own personal spotlight post! I feel so loved! Maybe you're just buttering me up so I'll cook for you...either way...thanks! Love ya!