Sunday, April 10, 2011

21 Weeks!!

On Monday I will be 21 weeks, I can't believe how fast it has gone. I don't know what else to say besides, this is the best baby in the world. I haven't had a day of morning sickness, no other horrendous symptoms I've been told about, and I really just overall don't feel that pregnant!! But now I know I am because I can feel baby Zeke moving and kicking all the time. I love it!! Even though he keeps me up at night, it is so worth feeling those movements. I went in for my 20 week appointment last Thursday and everything looks great. I got to hear Zeke's heartbeat and the doctor had to keep chasing him around because he was moving so much. Hmmm... Is that a sign of what's to come??? I am dreaming about Zeke all the time and cannot wait till August. I'm so glad to be in college full time because it makes the months fly by and now I'll be none stop till 11th of August. Here are my belly shots! Either 16 or 17 weeks, I'm actually not too sure.
20 weeks pregnant!!

1 comment:

Maioha said...

Looking good! :-)