Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May

The month of May has been pretty fun around here. Aaron and I have been taking Maymester classes (5 month class condensed into a 3 week period), but have still found time to get ready for baby and have some fun. Aaron had his first milestone as a daddy this month: setting up the crib. He did an awesome job and was so cute about it as well. He is already such a great daddy.

The daunting box... it's not as bad as having it opened, there were so many pieces and hardware too.

I had to take a picture of Aaron's organizational skills. He will even line up his trains when we play ticket to ride. I think it's cute, and I know if I was setting up the crib I'd probably loose the pieces and then we'd be in trouble.



Almost There.....


The finished product. I love this crib and the cute bedding set that Cheryl bought me.. It is perfect!! Cheryl and I were in babies r us shopping around and came across this bedding set right before we were ready to check out (I already had another set picked out). I fell in love with it. What I love most about the whole set is the doona, I think in America you call it a comforter. It reminds me of home and I love the patchwork look. I also thought it would be a good set that I could use for either a girl or a boy (future kids). I can't wait have baby Zeke sleeping in there and I just can't wait for him to get here.


Last Saturday Aaron and I went to the Dallas botanical gardens with Susie and Kendall. We had so much fun even though it was so HOT! We found ways to cool down by running through the spitting frogs and misty sprinklers. We took some pictures and had a good time looking at all the beautiful flowers and trees.

Beautiful Miss Kendall

This week I am 28 weeks pregnant, I can't believe I'm finally in the last trimester. The pregnancy is still going great and I'm truly grateful for that blessing. Baby Zeke is still moving around and I'm still loving it. I finally experienced some of the rib tickling the babies do, it was definitely uncomfortable so I'm glad he hasn't done it since.I decided to take my 28 week shot with the same shirt to see if I could tell the difference. By looking at the two pictures I can tell that I'm rounding out and getting more full.









3 comments:

Tara said...

I loved when we got to set up the cot, it was so exciting, I was the same as you as soon as it was up I had made it perfectly with the new linen. Such a special time when your preparing for their arrival. It's full of dreams. Also you look really cute!

Nicole said...

We saw Grammie at Joes yesterday and Ryan said "there's Grammie where is T'Nana"

Ashley said...

beautiful teana! can't wait to meet baby zeke eitehr!