Saturday, July 9, 2011

8 Months!!

I can't believe I am 34 weeks, time is flying by and baby Zeke is growing so fast. So far I am still feeling great! I'm starting to have trouble sleeping because he moves around so much at night and I can't seem to find a comfortable position, but other than that I feel pretty good. The Texas heat is starting to take its toll, but I just stay inside or sit in the pool and I'm good. I've always been a person who feels the cold so easily, but being pregnant has made me my own heater and I can't seem to have the ac low enough...

Last Month in June my wonderful relief society sisters threw me a baby shower, it was so beautifully done and everyone had such a wonderful time. They had receiving blankets as tablecloths and onesies hanging up, like on a clothes line... it was so cute!!!





This was the awesome cake they made, which says on top "bye bye baby bump." It was very yummy too!!

My two grandma's, aren't they the prettiest women you've ever seen!!


These four ladies made this shower happen!! I can't thank them enough for such a wonderful night, Zeke and I felt so much love. Thank you De Ann, Stephenie, Marla and Natalie for a perfect evening!!


I forgot to get a group shot of everyone before they left because I was too busy having a good time, although Karma saved my life by taking these photos that I do have.

I always have to take a picture of the presents because they are so beautifully wrapped. I don't know if all Aussie's are as laid back as my family, but we didn't do the whole tissue paper on top if you were giving a bagged gift. I remember the first Christmas I had in the U.S. I was watching Cheryl wrap presents and I couldn't believe how fancy she wrapped them, I was very impressed. So anyway that's the background to that story...



The food was awesome, we had to take a picture or how pretty it all looked.


Aaron and I feel so blessed, we have really felt every one's love and support and are grateful for all the wonderful gifts we have received. We really can't thank everyone enough!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

your shower was so beautiful, I'm so glad I got to be there! can't wait to meet baby zeke and to see you as a mama. you will be amazing!