Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby Zeke

We got to see baby Zeke on the ultrasound, it was so fun to see how big he has gotten. The doctor said that from his measurements he is about 5 pounds already...I think my jaw dropped when the doc told us that, I can't believe how big my boy is and I'm a little worried about how big he'll be at birth. My doctor reassured me and said he wasn't worried about delivery, so I guess I have to take his word and just relax.

Everything looked great on the ultrasound! I always ask about his heart because my dad had congenital heart disease, but Dr. Rost said his heart looks fine. His heart rate was 157 bpm and he already has hair. He was also smacking his lips on the ultrasound, it was so cute. Oh I love this kid so much!!

Anyways I thought I'd post some of the ultrasound video so you guys could enjoy it too, especially Lola Mila all the way in Australia (that's my mummy). ENJOY!



At 19 seconds it is a front on view of his face with his little heart beating at the bottom left of the screen. You can see his face again at about 1:15 seconds with his mouth moving..

No comments: