Saturday, July 9, 2011

The long awaited gender prediction video

I promised on my gender party blog that I would post the video of Ryan's (Aaron's brother) gender prediction presentation. If you are an Elmer then this is a must watch, and if you are not an Elmer watch it anyway because it is super funny.

Background info.. So us Elmer's seem to love to have boys especially if you belong to the John and Jerry clan. There is only one girl (Charlie) from the Elmer sons of John and Jerry. So when Aaron and I decided to have a gender party, Ryan surprised us with this awesome presentation, it was the 2ND best part of the night beside finding out the gender of our child. So thanks Ryan for all your hard work.

I guess the statistical data stands true since we are in fact having a boy!!

We'll have to wait to see if morph.com is accurate, we'll let you know when baby Zeke arrives.

Here it finally is...

No comments: