Monday, August 1, 2011

July



37 WEEKS!! I can't believe I'm finally full term, I feel like I've been waiting for this day for like forever. I know technically I have 3 more weeks, but it is so comforting to know that if he came today he would be just perfect.


July has been a busy month, Aaron and I are getting through our last summer class and then we will have a two week break till the end of August. The wood floors are getting re done so that has been an adventure! We finished up our child birthing classes and feel a little more prepared, for giving birth, but not parenthood. The only thing I know I'll do right so far, is that I'm gonna love this little guy so much!!! I felt like the child birthing class was more of a refresher, I didn't really learn anything new because I had read a lot of the books, but Aaron really enjoyed them and said he felt like he learned a lot and had a better understanding of what to expect. He now knows how to massage me for the labor, so that is definitely a bonus.


We've been getting ready for baby, I've washed almost all his clothes up to 6 months and got his room organized... now we just wait.


I used to work at Crate and Barrel and this past month they threw me a wonderful baby shower. This is Kera she made it all happen, along with Karen!! Thanks you guys, the day was perfect!

Karen(on the right) opened up her home to have the shower, while she is getting ready to move to Arizona... She is a saint!! Thanks Karen!

It was so fun to catch up with everyone, some of them I hadn't seen since Crate closed down at the end of Jan. I love these girls and guy (Michael), they all made working at Crate so fun!


Aaron came too which I thought was great!! The guys never gets to be a part of the showers and I can't seem to understand why... he might be able to tell you, but I think the dad's should be involved :)

I got so many awesome gifts from books to toiletries to the cutest outfits to blankets...the list goes on. Thank you everyone for coming and catching up and celebrating baby Zeke!!

Group SHOT!!

No comments: