Tuesday, August 16, 2011

39 Weeks...

I'm hoping I won't have a 40 week pregnancy picture..fingers crossed!


I am so ready to meet my little guy. He has been 3 years in the making and I get all teary thinking about the moment I'll finally get to see his face and hold him in my arms. Aaron and I are so excited about this new chapter of our lives, we will miss the days when we could sit around and do whatever we wanted, but we know that this baby will bring so much more joy to our little family.


To sum up this pregnancy in one word I would have to say "Incredible." It has been such an incredible experience as I have felt and watched this child grow inside of me. It has also been an easy pregnancy, no morning sickness, no nausea, no swelling (well very slight), and I've been sleeping great (I only had about 2 weeks of uncomfortable sleep). I have really enjoyed being pregnant, but I am so ready to meet this guy, i don't wanna be anymore.


I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and hope I'll have made more progress... we shall see.

No comments: