Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Fun!



Last Saturday Cheryl put on a fun filled day of Easter activities. We had two Easter egg hunts that were so much fun, Cheryl bought these eggs that would yell out "I'm over here" it was so cute to see the little guys faces when they heard them. Ethan eventually told his talking eggs to "please be quiet."

Grammie bought these cool Easter eggs that you could throw in the water so we all got wet and had a good time in the hot tub.

There were games set up like darts, ring toss, bean bag throw and golf!! It was FULL ON!

We all had so much fun. Aaron surprised me right before the party started with guitar hero. He got the guitar and the game for $10, what a bargain.
Here are the few photos I took, I was having too much fun I forgot to take pictures.





1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You forgot to mention that you were the biggest kid of all and the one who made the whole day happen in the first place. Thanks for being my party buddy, Teana. It was a fun memory. Amy didn't know you were back to posting, so she will comment soon!