Monday, April 13, 2009

Who needs Edward, when I have Aaron!!




This Easter morning I was surprised to find a plastic egg on the floor when I opened up my bedroom door. Then I turned around the corner and there were lots of these eggs leading to the game room. I opened them up as I went along to find my favourite lollies (gummi bears) and one of my fave chocolates (creme eggs.) So I finally get to the game room, and on the bench top there is a basket filled with all my favourite chocolates. I was already over the moon but as I dug into the basket I discovered a TWILIGHT DVD. (the three disc version)

Do I have the best husband or what!?!?! I know I do.


I LOVE YOU AARON!!!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a great guy! Aren't surprises the best.

Cheryl said...

Like Father, like son - I'm glad to hear it!