I have to dedicate a post to all my family back home. I miss them all so dearly and wish I lived in an alternate universe where I could walk into my cupboard and step out into my mother's room :)I hate to say it but I even miss my brother's teasing, although Aaron does give me a good dose every now and then. I miss my sister's cuddles and kisses and my mum's comforting arms!! I miss just about everything about them!!! 

Filipino's always know how to make more than enough food, this is probably a quarter of what my sweet mother made. I miss those fun gatherings!! Oh and the karaoke!

My beautiful cousins made me this collage of all our photos growing up.. it's sooo cute!! Just to let everyone know, my good looking brother is the guy behind me and my little sister.
I've been through everything we these guys, up and down, good and bad. They feel more like sisters than cousins.

This is my brother(poli) and his girlfriend Dana, I love these guys, I just wished they'd hurry up and get married maybe make me an Auntie or something!!! ha ha :) Love you guys, no pressure.
This was taken at the airport, My family are the best, they all came out to see me. I looked like I had my own personal entourage, people probably thought I was famous :) Yeah right!
I love you all!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment