
Yay! I finished! Tonight was the last class of the Wilton course one cake decorating class. I've had so much fun learning all the tools to create beautiful cakes and I can't wait for course two.
Side note: Aaron called me a nerd because I wanted him to take a photo of me with my certificate. Oh well.. I guess I'm a nerd then.

Here it is, my final cake. I made this for a lady I work with, Hope she likes it. The roses were a lot easier to make then I initially thought. They look intimidating, but seriously once someone shows you how to do it, you'll catch on. Again I did a shell border for this cake.

I had a little trouble with the icing tonight, because it was so hot outside. I was having a hard time crusting over and so icing it smooth proved to be more difficult.

Well I officially know how to decorate cakes with butter cream icing. So any of you out there, if you need a cake just let me know.
7 comments:
i don't NEED a cake, I just WANT a cake. :)
congrats, it's so pretty!
Wow! It looks SO PROFESSIONAL! Well done, you nerd ;-)
Good job, the writing and the roses look awesome! I definately can't wait for you to give me some pointers! Love ya!
yeah!!! congrats!!!! i can't wait to try a famous teana cake!!! i'm sure it's amazing! i think it's so great that you did these classes. i'm sure it so much fun. love ya!
Wow! One class and you can already create something like that! Amazing! I can't wait to see how your cakes are after class three. Love it girl!
Oh my goodness Teana, that cake looks wonderful! Glad for your success at this new found talent of yours. I'd like to put my order in now for a cake. I'll call! Love you and that sweetheart of yours. See ya in a couple of months.
im with leslie! i don't need one either, but i WANT one too! Your cakes are beautiful teana! I am so impressed and you make me want to learn how to cake decorate! You could totally sell those cakes!
Post a Comment