Just wanted to fill you all in on whats been happening in my sphere. I'm not going to school right now so I've found lots of things to do. Cakes, take up a lot of my time, but I enjoy making and decorating them a lot.
I have also done some genealogy and can't believe how much I enjoy searching for my ancestors. I found about 10 people last week, I think Heavenly Father was guiding me, and having my friend Leslie there, definately helped too.
Aaron is always wonderful. Work is great.
I made a really good dinner tonight, my friend gave me the recipe, it is called chicken crossiants. Not for the faint, definately fatty, but of so delicious.
I've been missing my family back home, but my cute little sister has been ringing me and we've been having some wonderful conversations. That always makes my day and makes me smile. She is so sweet.
Well thats it I guess...Well that's all I can think of right now.
Till next time
No comments:
Post a Comment