I made this cake last Sunday, It was my first official cake for a customer. My very first customer was my wonderful mother in law Cheryl, I made it for guests coming over for Sunday dinner. I practiced some of the cool things I had learned in class. Thanks Cheryl.
Swirl flower again.
This guy looks a little creepy in this picture, I assure you he is much cuter in real life. It was fun to make the clown and learn how to make the stripe effect of the icing. This clown is made with a 2d tip.
Here they all are...
(this next paragraph was meant to be at the start of my post, but I couldn't figure out how to get it up there, and I'm not bothered to re write, sorry.)
Last week I made cupcakes for my cake decorating class. I made a white chocolate mud cupcake recipe from Australia. I had to do a lot of converting and I think I used a little too much butter. It still turned out pretty yummy. Gracie even said, "This is the yummiest cup cake I've ever had." Thanks Gracie!! I also added white chocolate to my icing, which made such a difference in taste.
No comments:
Post a Comment