These have to be some of my favorite commercials. I steered clear of anything that might be offensive to my mom, I figure she's a pretty good measure so here they are:
5. Terry Tate
4.Coke Zero
3.FedEx
2.Ameriquest
1.Carl's Jr
When we get bored Michelle and I look at stuff on YouTube. I always show her all the funny American commercials. Enjoy.
These five are for the ESPN guys but mostly for my brother and a common bond we've had over the years, or at least until life got hectic. This is Sportscenter:
First off for anyone who isn't a fanatic you might not see the humor in this as much but this is how it is and how it should be. (All you people who are from Texas and go to OU... shame on you!)
6. Lance is the Man!
5. Remember Y2K?
4. Beanie Baby Craze!
3. This one is for my Aussies, RIP.
2. #62 (Before Bonds and all the steroid craze)
1. I think this is what inspired me to want to help others.
There were a couple I couldn't find [grass inside the studios and the performance enhancers (Thesaurus)] but I thought these would bring back some memories for the avid Sportscenter watcher.
4 comments:
Rob is the sportscenter watcher, but I've seen plenty of these because of him. Thanks for the laugh! Just found your blog.
PS: This is your cousin Kristin.
All I have to say is...Go Buckeyes!!!
that's so funny!! i love the carls jr. one personally... thanks for the laugh!!
Post a Comment