Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our First Post!

Well Teana and I have been married for 6 months but have only lived together for 2 of the 6 months and that was with her family so it's safe to say that the REAL marriage has just begun since we've lived alone now for 3 weeks. We've contemplated all the things that make you newly weds and realized that though we meet the poor criteria and the lovey-dovey stuff that according to today's standards you aren't truly newly wed until you've started blogging and so here we are. Unlike most men I'm a bit on the sappy, feminine side (my wife has even questioned my preferences on occasion) so this will be the ultimate duo blog. A lesson in synergy for all those wives who stay home and blog their hearts away while their husband is at work (and I by no means am saying that that is a bad thing). I'll say things and my wife will censor it and add the sweet stuff... isn't that how these things work? And so... IT STARTS....

11 comments:

Brit said...

Welcome to the blog world! i can't wait to hear your stories! haha, and I'm the first one to ever comment!

leigh said...

yay for us! I'm excited to keep up with you guys.

molly said...

welcome welcome to the bloggie world.

- Golden said...

I love it, I don't read any blogs, I think this is my first post on anyone elses blog. Even molly's rarely receives my attention, but this is one I think I could enjoy. Just kidding Molly if you are reading this post. I love your blog cause it features T and Aaron's favorite nephews.

Toni said...

yay aaron! can't wait to hear what's happening "elma" style out there!!! "oz" could use elmer I'm sure!!!

Middle Sis said...

Great idea! Britt has a great way to publish your blogs after you have built up a lot. Be sure to check with her on that so you can save these wonderful memories.

Chillygator said...

So glad to have you as a blogger. Welcome!

b.rad said...

its about time!

Anonymous said...

Game on, buddy! I look forward to the blog! Just don't let Teana sensor all the sports talk or anything. We need a good Mavs rant every once in a while. Hi Teana, we miss you and can't wait to see you!

Suz said...

I am so glad you are joining the rest of us. I love knowing what is going on with all the nieces and nephews. I am a little sad that my name doesn't appear on the best family blogs...... Aaron I am so disapointed you (gotfor) me.

love you and T.

Hey and what's this, you bringing in a ringer for March Madness.

Karen said...

I already love it!