
Welcome to the Aussie Elma home where the fun never stops!
First off, I just have to say that my husband is the most amazing person I know! He is so loving, understanding, so thoughtful and kind, handsome, loves the Lord and much much more. Everyday I grow to love him more and appreciate him for who he is.

So this is the entrance, as you can see we have a very ancient door bell, although its effectiveness makes up for its age. I should probably let you all know that the reason we have a sliding door and not a normal front door is because we are living on the bottom level of a two storey home. The other people live upstairs, an older couple from our ward, their heaps nice! So let me take you inside!

This is where we make our scrumptious creations. Aaron and I cook together, isn't that special! We have a stove on the left which you cannot see and our fridge is huge especially since we don't have much to fill it. I think it's a pretty good kitchen and it has some kind of rock bench top. Aaron thinks it's granite, but I'm not really a connoisseur of these things. We don't have a dishwasher but it gives us a lot of practice!! Aaron wants me to mention that most kitchens down under don't have disposals (I don't even know what it is myself).
I know you all want to see the fridge, so here is what we eat... not much. We're pretty excited about the hash browns being $2.70 a kilo so we went ahead and bought a couple (bags). Not exactly the best diet but some diets are about eating well and some are about spending well. At this stage, we more align with the latter.

This is my hubby hard at work in our little bathroom. I didn't actually catch him in action but he really does scrub every tile. I thought I was an obsessive cleaner but my baby just takes it to a whole new level. Don't get me wrong I am VERY thankful, it means I don't have to do it. I told him he should start a business with TyTy. That little guy is so cute, if you've seen Molly's blog you'll know just how much he loves his yard work. So Aaron on the inside TyTy on the out. Go Elmer boys!!

Okay so (if you can't tell that's my entrance on every thing).... this is Aaron taking over the reins now (the wife is sleepy) and this is our lovely bed, where admittedly I spend far too much time while my wife works. It's a nice little bed but I have to admit that when spider-web Michelle comes over to sleep it quickly shrinks. My wife and lil sister are from the same mold. No matter how much bed there is they always cuddle up right on me in their sleep. It's pretty cute. I'll be on the computer near the edge and all of a sudden they roll over and throw their arm right over me. I love it, although it does make typing difficult. I must admit there is a quite frequent gentle plowing of my wife to her side of the bed when I finally hit the sack.

Here's probably the best part of our little pad. Every morning we open our floor to ceiling Venusian blinds (don't ask me what those are, the wifey gave me that one) to this view. We live in what the Aussie's would call "Bush country" (and I don't mean supporters of W.) Over here bush means forest or boonies, as southern folk might call it. It's amazingly beautiful but the eucalyptus gets to my asthma a bit so I don't get to enjoy it as much as I'd like.
You think the house is sweet you gotta check out our rides (I'm pluralizing it mostly for affect seeing as we only have one car)! This is our decked out, full A/C, removable mid 90's dash cd player, alloy wheeled, gas guzzlin', head turning (more because of the hole in the exhaust pipe that makes it sound like it has flo-max), VINTAGE ('95) MITSUBISHI Magna... respect! (Matt I dare you to bring your wimpy IS Lexus over here... you'd be breathing all that unfiltered emissions from our pipe... but mostly you'd lose because you'd be fighting oncoming traffic).

Alright well you've seen what we eat, you've seen the crib and you've seen the rides. You know what time it is, so let yourselves out. (That is my lame attempt at a MTV Cribs' kick out). Leave us to Chillax in our bush.
7 comments:
I feel like I'm watching MTV cribs, haha. Aaron, come over and scrub my bathroom anytime you want since I don't think that gene was ever inherited by your brother :( I love your place! It's so nice! You guys are very lucky!
Yeah, send Aaron over here. Matt has never cleaned like that before. And to be honest...I do all the cleaning. Cute little place! Looks like you guys are having fun.
Thanks for the tour. I actually was thinking the same thing that Brittany was. Your place looks great! It is just wonderful to see you two together.
I love your place, thanks for the tour! I hope that's not anyone's toothbrush that they use :) I'm glad that you two are back living in the same country again!
Gee thanks, brit, that was not so heaps nice! (Teana did I use that correctly?)
Yeah Ryan, just so you know everything Molly says on this blog is a lie. Bros before .... oh yeah this a public blog never mind. Molly thanks for all you kind and loving effort in keeping our home clean. Teana when you get here we can go hang out while they clean.
I wish we could come for a visit. Life is good. What a cute home you have!
Post a Comment