Okay so I don't on any terms want to make those with more serious addictions feel like I'm making light of it because I have had a lost worst addictions but still, none-the-less I must confess that I'm addicted to Vitamin Water. I'll be completely honest on this one, it was the advertising that got me into it. I don't know how anyone can watch this commercial and not want to try it. About four months ago I took that step and haven't looked back since. Hey mom, it's gotta be better than all that Dr. Pepper I was drinking. Here's the problem... I thought I would be over it when I got to Australia but soon found it had found it's way over here but the only problem is that what cost $1.10 at Walmart in Provo, Utah is at best $3.50AUS and at petrol stations is $4.00. Needless to say I'm slowly tapering down on it. But I still love my Vitamin Water. It's my new Jones Soda! First thing when I get to the USA, I'm going to Walmart and clearing them out of all their Kiwi-Strawberry Vitamin Water.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Hi, my name is Aaron and I'm a Vitaholic...
Okay so I don't on any terms want to make those with more serious addictions feel like I'm making light of it because I have had a lost worst addictions but still, none-the-less I must confess that I'm addicted to Vitamin Water. I'll be completely honest on this one, it was the advertising that got me into it. I don't know how anyone can watch this commercial and not want to try it. About four months ago I took that step and haven't looked back since. Hey mom, it's gotta be better than all that Dr. Pepper I was drinking. Here's the problem... I thought I would be over it when I got to Australia but soon found it had found it's way over here but the only problem is that what cost $1.10 at Walmart in Provo, Utah is at best $3.50AUS and at petrol stations is $4.00. Needless to say I'm slowly tapering down on it. But I still love my Vitamin Water. It's my new Jones Soda! First thing when I get to the USA, I'm going to Walmart and clearing them out of all their Kiwi-Strawberry Vitamin Water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Let me know if Vita-Water will have their containers decorated for the different holidays, like Jones did? That commercial was pretty good. Glad you guys have a blog. I've just learned how to get onto the kids'. It's fun!
I love vitamin water too! It's seems like when I break one little addiction, I find another one to latch on to. If you find some self control, send it my way!
Speaking of advertising...Here i am watching some TV & catching up on my brothers blog, trying to be clever with my responses & there is a commercial for "America's Top Dog". Not impressed at all with that. I will not watch a single minute of it. But then I got this picture in my head of the dog races and Shaq riding a dutchhound. If they made a commercial like that, I would watch one segment.
Post a Comment