Everyone knows just how funny my lovely husband is and how adorably sarcastic he can be, which really means all you'll be hearing is all the funny things. So I'll be bringing you the REAL newly wed perspective, and all the stuff that will make the girls go "Awe!!!"
This is about as newly wed as a couple can get.... So I'm cooking dinner and all of a sudden Aaron turns on the song we danced to at our wedding and grabs me to dance, in the kitchen!!!!! Isn't that an AWE moment! It was so cute, he even sang the lyrics and I just wanted to cry because I felt so special!
We are still adjusting which really means getting used to each others little quirks. I think my husband is the only man who doesn't have trouble leaving the seat down, but loves having even the lid down also. It's not really something I think about, but it drives him crazy when I don't put the lid down. I'm working on it I promise.
I have to give Aaron brownie points, he really is a quick learner. At the beginning of our marriage when we were living at my mum's he would leave a HUGE pool of water ALL over the bathroom floor. I don't know if any of your husbands do that, but isn't that why you have a bathroom mat? So we talked about it and now he is a little water patrolman and is even better than me.
So we know these aren't real problems, but this is a blog and it's fun to see the little things that go on.
1 comment:
T, Matt wouldn't dare leave water on the bathroom floor. He immediately steps on the mat, and then has to stand on a seperate towel because he doesn't like the cold tile on his feet. What a baby, but I love him.
Post a Comment