Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding

Today we went to my bestie's wedding. It was so beautiful, but before we could enjoy it all, we had ALOT of things to do.

Aaron and I are by far the best mates anyone could ever have. We picked up her cake, cake topper and flower arrangements. Aaron was so considerate because he was worried about all the cupcakes we had in our boot that we drove for 45 minutes 5-10 under the speed limit. Sadly our efforts were to no avail we had quite a few cup cake casualties. The cake lady (I don't know what to call her) didn't give us very good storage boxes so they weren't very stable. It was all good though, it turned out great!

Just a little shout out to my hubby.....
Thank you Aaron for being such a help with everything today, your so loving and patient towards me and so willing to do all you can. I love you so much and hope I give you as much as you give me!!! I was the happiest girl in that room today.

I just love weddings! I don't know if it's because I loved mine so much or if it's the immense love you feel bouncing off the bride and groom. I always get so excited, I'm like a little girl. Anyway maybe I should be a wedding planner but it's not the material things I love, it's the feeling it leaves me from seeing the bride and groom so HAPPY!!

Well enough blabbering I got lots of photos to show!

Getting ready for our big day....Car shot, it's pretty much standard!

Here is the cup cake cake, very YUMMY. Aaron snuck a second piece!

The happy couple having a ring ceremony for those who couldn't attend the temple.

Me and Charm. I love this girl, we are so different but just have a hoot together. She is so organised and takes leadership and I'm your typical "no worries" Aussie girl (my husband may say otherwise). But then we both love our hip hop, salsa music and busting out on the karaoke. We have a very strong spiritual connection and have had some wonderful talks and experiences. Gees I sound like were a couple. Moving on.......
Don't Ask..... OK but if you really want to know, it just kind of happened. We were taking a photo with the newlyweds as you do, and then realised we were on the wrong sides. Charm turned and kissed Aaron on the cheek and Christian gave me his leg. Just like that. Kind of funny though!

We got it right the second time!! Phew! I can't really comment on why Aaron has a very surprised look on his face, I just don't know.







Aaron and I acting like we're the bride and groom.







Aren't these pictures so adorable!! This is our favourite little Aussie girl, she is so sweet. If I'm really lucky sometimes she'll sit with me for about 30Min's of sacrament.


















Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!

4 comments:

Brit said...

Hey Aaron, I just wanted to let you read one of the comments that I got on my blog from the "naming post"

"BTW the aussie elmer's comment is possibly the funnies blog comment I've ever read " From an economic perspective Aaron is great. You already have a shirt with it on there that he can wear every other day so you'd only have to get him one other item of clothing."

Ryan and I have already figured out that your blog is the funniest blog ever because we love your sense of humor, so keep it coming!

Amy Jo said...

I love the pictures. You both look so happy I just can't wait to get you both back in the states. I love you guys and Teana could you be more beautiful and photogenic? Gorgeous! Love you guys, come home soon!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

aaron- hey i found your blog off of jamie's! how are ya? your wife seems so sweet and so nice! i would love to meet her when you guys get here! you are coming back to the states right?

Karen said...

Aaron, fatherhood will look good on you. What a cute little girl!